The time now is Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:21 am
View unanswered posts
The First Great Purge

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fantasy Freaks Forum Forum Index -> Writing Workshop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TamAlthor
The Zeppo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:25 am
Post subject: The First Great Purge

Yea and behold it did come to Pass that the Moderator of the board did look upon all that was before him and he saw that it was good. Yet whilst all was good and was pleasing to the eye, the Moderator of the board did see that there were some threads that did not continue to produce fruit, insomuch that he did say unto his servant TamAlthor, Go forth and delete the posts that hath not brought forth fruit since the fourth month of the two-thousandth-and-eight-year, that my board may be fruit full and that the writings might multiply upon the face of the board.
And TamAlthor was going about the business that Moderator of the board did command of him, and he beheld that the threads did hold the potential of much postage, even so that he did say unto himself within his heart, I will go up unto the Moderator of the Board and ask of him that he might spare the threads that had not born fruit since the fourth month of the two-thousandth-and-eight-year for a time that those threads that might still as yet bare fruit.
And so the servant of the Moderator did go in unto the Moderator that he would speak the desire of his heart unto the Moderator that the threads not be not brought unto an end before their time. But fear did hold his tongue insomuch that TamAlthor should not have utterance of the desire of his heart
But behold the Moderator of the Board did perceive the desire of his servant's heart and he smile upon TamAlthor that he might not be afraid and he did speak unto to his servant thus:
TamAlthor thou art a wise and caring servant and behold I have perceived the will of thy heart, yea and I have also perceived that thy fear hath held thy tongue thou shouldst not have utterance to tell me of thine wish. Behold I have smiled upon thee that though should not fear to speak the will of thine heart. And behold if ye should ask of me the wish of thine heart it shall be granted
And the servant of the Moderator, he being called TamAlthor, did take courage insomuch that he did speak the wish of his heart unto the Moderator of the Board, that he did say:
I was going about thy business, oh great Moderator of the board, that though didst command of me, and I beheld that the threads did hold the potential of much postage, even so that I did say unto himself within my heart, I will go up unto the Moderator of the Board and ask of him that he might spare the threads that had not born fruit since the fourth month of the two-thousandth-and-eight-year for a time that those threads that might still as yet bare fruit.
And when the servant of the Moderator did make an end of speaking behold the Moderator did say unto all the inhabitants of the board:
Behold I shall spare those threads which have not born postage since the fourth month of the two-thousandth-and-eight-year even unto the commencement of the second month of the two-thousandth-and-ninth year. Yea and behold that thread which hath not bore forth fruit shall be hune down and cast into the recycling bin were there should be weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth, and such threads should be deleted forever and ever save it be that they be posted again. Yea and if any should wish to save that which hath not born fruit, let them send a PM unto the Moderator that he might smile upon them as he hath smiled upon his servant TamAlthor that such threads should not be hune down and cast into the recycling bin.
And thus the Moderator did make an end of his speaking.

Yeah so that was the long way of saying that Threads that have not been posted on since April 2008 will be deleted. If you are working on a reply or a post from before that date and would like to keep it around just send me a PM and I will keep it for you.

"The truth is that our finest moments are most likely to occur when we are feeling deeply..unhappy, or unfulfilled. For it is only in such moments..we are likely to step out of our ruts and start searching for different ways or truer answers
-M. S. Peck
Mulluane Lonewolf
The Old Bat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:40 pm
Post subject:

Now that was fun to read.....

Dragons, Heroes and Wizards
Old Bat's Belfry
TamAlthor
The Zeppo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:15 pm
Post subject:

And in the Commencement of the twenty-and-eight day of the twelfth-month of the two-thousandth-and-eight year the Goddess of the Forums did look upon the Rams of all the forums and did also see that there was many threads that did not continue to produce fruit, insomuch that her Rams did begin to starve for need of much postage.
And she did cause the clouds to gather together and roll out upon the heavens as a scroll that even the sun should be blotted out and there be no light, and she did cause the winds to howl and scream as even the very denizens of hell, that the souls of man should be much afraid and say unto themselves what is this great and terrible thing that we have done that the clouds should gather together and roll out upon the heavens as a scroll that the even the sun should be blotted out and there be no light, and that the winds should howl and scream as even the very denizens of hell, that the souls of man should be much afraid?

And even yet while the children of the boards would discuss among themselves these happenings the Great Goddess of the Forums, yea even that great and powerful one known as Queen of Silliness, she did cause the ground to shake and tremble, and the waters of the seas to rise and rile against the shores that mountains should tumble upon the valleys, and rivers should flood their banks. And there were terrible thunders and lightnings that split the skys, that they should appear even as though it should fall and crush the very hearts of men. And all this was done that the children of the boards should be brought unto a remembrance of their Goddess and the gifts that she had given unto them, even the Holy Rams of Caleyna.

And the Moderator of the board and his servant, he being known unto the people as TamAlthor, were brought low, and did think little of themselves that should have thought in the pride of their hearts that they should spare the threads that hath not born fruit since the fourth month of the two-thousandth-and-eight-year for a time that those threads that might still as yet bare fruit. And they did repent that they might be forgiven of their trespasses before that Queen of Silliness, even that Great Goddess of all the Forums. And Behold the waters of the rivers did recede back unto their banks that they did flood no more
Yea and the seas did be still that they should rile against their shores no more,
And the Mountains did stand that should fall upon the valleys no more,
And the ground did calm that it did shake and tremble no more
And the terrible thunders and lightnings did cease that they split the skys no more
And the clouds did disperse that they should roll away from the heavens as a scroll that the even the sun should be blotted out no more
And the winds did cease to howl and scream as even the very denizens of hell, that the souls of man should no more be afraid

And when all this was done the Moderator of the Board did see that the threads that did not continue to produce fruit were swept away that the Rams of all the forums did begin to feast upon the threads that had born postage and did begin to grow fat and pleasing to the eye, insomuch that he did say unto his servant,
Behold that the threads that did not continue to produce fruit have been swept away that the Rams of all the forums have begun to feast upon the threads that hath born postage and have they not begun to grow fat and pleasing to the eye, that all that hath come to pass hath been for the benefit and good of all the forums. Let us go forth and give thanks unto that great Goddess, even Caleyna, for the great and terrible works she hath wrought in this day.
And TamAlthor and The Moderator of the Board did go forth gave thanks unto that great Goddess, even Caleyna, for the great and terrible works she hath wrought on that day, that Rams of all the forums began to feast upon the threads that hath born postage that they had grown fat and pleasing to the eye.
And all thus all this was done on the twenty-and-eight day of the twelfth-month of the two-thousandth-and-eight year that their was much rejoicing in all the land of the forums of the Fantasy Freaks, that all glory should be given unto the Goddess of the forums, yea even that Queen of Silliness, she being called Caleyna

"The truth is that our finest moments are most likely to occur when we are feeling deeply..unhappy, or unfulfilled. For it is only in such moments..we are likely to step out of our ruts and start searching for different ways or truer answers
-M. S. Peck
LunaRaven

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:32 am
Post subject:

Goodness, this topic's title sounds so Star Wars.
avwedhorn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:52 am
Post subject:

lol
TamAlthor
The Zeppo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:19 pm
Post subject:

And it came to pass in the ninth year of the Third Millennium, that the moderator of the board, didst have compassion upon the Gnome, even insomuch that the moderator of the board, he being called TamAlthor, he did get over it. And It was gotten over that TamAlthor, the moderator of the board, couldst show his compassion toward the Gnome. And behold all this was done in the first year of the reign of Obama
-M. S. Peck
Alle
The First Evil

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:46 pm
Post subject:

You're a lot nicer person then I am Tam al'Thor.
TamAlthor
The Zeppo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:35 am
Post subject:

Nicer Person...door mat...evil genius...who is to know....
-M. S. Peck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fantasy Freaks Forum Forum Index -> Writing Workshop All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: