The time now is Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:48 pm
View unanswered posts
History of Jira

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fantasy Freaks Forum Forum Index -> Writing Workshop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
montio101

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:38 pm
Post subject: History of Jira

This is a sorty that im am starting to write. Mind you that i am still in school i am 17 years old, but my spelling kinda sucks befor i would do antyhing with this i would normaly have someone check my spelling and grammer dont judge me on that please. Judge me on creativity and on detail. This is the first long book i have ever written. The first part is the history of Jira, this is not my story its my preloge, i havent really started to write the acual book yet i just need some ideas on if its good or not. if not what can i chang about it. Thanks for reading and i hope i get some good information back :D
montio101

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:49 pm
Post subject: The History Of Jira

For as long as anyone can remeber, the lands of jira have always been a peacefull one, this was about to change. The goverment of the Northern contanint started to expiroment with dna. they wanted to creat a "super soldier" to take over the rest of Jira with. But during the expiroment something went wrong realeasing a horribal virus called the "Great death". The virus make people extreamly vilent, they will stop at nothing just to kill. If you get the virus the person would normaly die within a year or so. When the people of Jira found out that the goverment was behind all of this all hell broke loose and they started to revolt. This was the start of the revolution

During the revlution the land of jira plunged into chaos, out of the chaos came a group who called themselfs "The Brootherhood Of Kain". They promised the people of jira that they would bring peace to the land once again. Little did the people know there true goal, it was to bring back there go Lord Kain so he could destory the world. There was a group that was formed called the Red Crusade that fought the brootherhood. One of the top generals was named Malice.

During one of the fights agenst the brotherhood malice was slain. He was given a choice he could go to heaven, or the devil said that he could grant him imortality and the power to take and give life. Malice, being a Serion (a race that is always thought themselfs better then all other races and want absolute power)chose to sell his sole to the devil to get the powers. When Malice was reserected he used his new powers to stop the brotherhood.

After everything settled down Malice was praised as the savior of Jira. But not all was well because malice sold his sole to the devil he began to become currupted and used his unateral powers to take over all of jira. This is were our story begins 15 years after the start of the revolution, 5 years after Malice's takeover.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fantasy Freaks Forum Forum Index -> Writing Workshop All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: