The time now is Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:26 am
View unanswered posts
When heterosexuality was a sin...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fantasy Freaks Forum Forum Index -> Hot Hot Hot
View previous topic :: View next topic  
seelie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:07 am
Post subject:

Opposable thumbs and automatic weapons may have gotten us there, but the thinking keeps us there. Atleast in my twisted little brain......... tomboy... good....... asian..... no preference one way or the other......... red-head...... nope, brunettes. Physical appeal is always the first and anyone who says that looks don't matter is a liar. You have to SEE something that attracts you to a person. Now, absolutely, intellect and humor are my top 2 to keep me around. but not necessary if I am not looking to spend alot of time with the person.

I know that my views are skewed and there are not a lot of people that feel the same way I do, but it works for me and I have, for the most part, been given the chance to get exactly what I was looking for out of a relationship. Plus, it keeps me from falling into the same situation I was in before.
Xinpheld
Bird Man of Alka-Seltzer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:25 am
Post subject:

seelie wrote:
I know that my views are skewed and there are not a lot of people that feel the same way I do, but it works for me and I have, for the most part, been given the chance to get exactly what I was looking for out of a relationship. Plus, it keeps me from falling into the same situation I was in before.

Don't get me wrong - I'm not dissing your modus operandi. As long as all parties involved are happy, it ain't nothin' but a thang. If anything, I envy you your social skillz and assumed appeal to make such a system work for you. More power to you.

I can tell already that you are just the kind of person with which I like to have amicable arguments on various topics over a beer. Cheers.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
seelie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:43 am
Post subject:

Well, thank you. I always make sure that the rules are known in advance and then there is not a case of "YOu didn't tell me that"..... uh, yeah, I did.

~~raises her glass of black and tan ~~ Here's to many thought prvocing conversations. :wink:
Dudde
The Monster at the end of this Post

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:40 pm
Post subject:

Actually, both of the girls I've dated, I've heard them talking before I saw them - that's what attracted me to them in the first place =D I don't put as much stock in looks as those other liars - trust me!

Don't get me wrong, it's very difficult for me to find anyone unattractive, usually they're a jerk-face or a mean person and that's what makes them less attractive - but I'm not attracted to them initially for looks =o
Rhodric
Lord of the Morning

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:10 pm
Post subject:

Seelie's avatar is cool and all but I keep thinking of Sauron's all seeing eye whenever I look at it. Is that just me? *laugh*

mmm black and tan
seelie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:10 pm
Post subject:

how do you know that isn't my intent.... hmmmmmmm??........ being the all-watching, all-knowing....... nah, just kidding. I just have a fascination with pictures of eyes. Not quite sure why.

dudde...... it was still something physial that initially attracted you. I love the sound of a man's voice. I dated this guy once, and I would just sit and listen to him talk for hours. Didn't really contribute tot he conversation and when he and his brother would chit-chat, I would zone out because the tones kind of put me in a lull. I will definitely be more apt to stay with a person that has a great voice, but there are still some that after a few days or weeks, I just groan and say "no more!!"
Dudde

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:41 pm
Post subject:

That's not really physical, I perceive physicality as something to be touched or seen. It's not like I'm checkin out their vocal cords =o I've decided thoroughly however that I shouldn't be involved with women with that sort of voice, because it pretty much disarms my otherwise armed personality =D
seelie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:47 pm
Post subject:

sure it is. It affects on of your senses so it is physical. I'm confused though.... you don't let yourself be attracted to women whose voices you enjoy..... hmmmmmm........ why, exactly?? How will you know if you really find someone if you are saying no to a portion of them because of their vocal tones.......
Dudde

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:14 pm
Post subject:

Because I'm usually very good at arguing and seeing through those crazy ploys women throw at me, I grew up around 90% women after all. But if they cheat and drown me in an ocean of honey smothered in warm rainbows (voice) I pretty much start losing. I never disagree with anyone because I don't like voices, I just lose my ability to win through unclear thinking!

and I still don't think voice is physical, but I also require a sense of humor if that counts. I mean I don't require it, but it's a pretty agreed upon prerequisite =c
Xinpheld
Bird Man of Alka-Seltzer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:52 pm
Post subject:

seelie wrote:
how do you know that isn't my intent.... hmmmmmmm??........ being the all-watching, all-knowing....... nah, just kidding. I just have a fascination with pictures of eyes. Not quite sure why.

I was told once that a fascination with eye images means that you're searching for something. And the eyes are the window to the soul, after all.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
seelie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:12 am
Post subject:

I think we are all searching for something....... would be a pretty boring life if we weren't. Funny that you say that about the eyes being the windows to the soul. I say the same thing all the time. It is always one of the first things i notice about a person. They can tell you a lot about a person, no matter what is coming out of their mouth!
Xinpheld
Bird Man of Alka-Seltzer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:22 am
Post subject:

seelie wrote:
I They can tell you a lot about a person, no matter what is coming out of their mouth!

I totally agree, especially since 90% of what comes out of most people's mouths (including my own) is crap. Eyes speak volumes, for (the owner's) good or ill. Between that an body language, I can pretty much nail a person down in about 3-5 minutes. Some call me judgmental; I prefer to think of myself as merely observant.
seelie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:25 pm
Post subject:

Even if you are considered a judgmental person.... so what?? as long as you are never unnecessarily rude or mean to a person who cares?!?! It's called self preservation........ I have a pretty nifty nick name because i tend to be the same way.....
Xinpheld
Bird Man of Alka-Seltzer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:14 pm
Post subject:

seelie wrote:
Even if you are considered a judgmental person.... so what?? as long as you are never unnecessarily rude or mean to a person who cares?!?! It's called self preservation........

I just use it to figure out who to avoid and who to talk to, and advise others of the same, should they care to hear it. I know I'm a pretty good judge of character, and don't call people on their faults. 99% of the time, at least.

Quote:
I have a pretty nifty nick name because i tend to be the same way....

oh, you just can't leave that hanging out there. (that's what she said.)
seelie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:25 pm
Post subject:

Ice Queen....... even have a tattoo that represents it. I don't show alot of outward emotional and I don't have the time or patience to but up with people's BS and i let them know it. I am an extremely blunt honest person....... tattoo is on the inside of my right wrist, it is about 2 inches long and 2 inches across and it is a shamrock that has icicles hanging from it.
Xinpheld
Bird Man of Alka-Seltzer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:59 pm
Post subject:

seelie wrote:
Ice Queen....... it is a shamrock that has icicles hanging from it.

I keep replacing that image in my head with one of a shamrock-shaped piece of ice floating in a tumbler of whiskey. Regardless, I can't help but think that someone would see that and know you mean business.
seelie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:27 pm
Post subject:

I actually wanted an ice shard piercing my skin with a shamrock burned into it, but with that much blue and white for the ice, it would have lost definition. But it is a good conversation starter, and my arm in now on display in the book of the artist that did it. YAY me!!! People that have tattoos that they have put thought into with the design and placement, no the typical tribal arm band or tramp stamp, they are so HOT to me..... definitely a turn on. To see and hear the passion as a person describes it..... uh-huh, I LOVE it. Plus the pleasurable pain of getting one is fantastic! Sorry...... getting carried away
Dudde

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:49 pm
Post subject:

Quote:
totally agree, especially since 90% of what comes out of most people's mouths (including my own) is crap. Eyes speak volumes,

I dunno guys, a lot of people can also have pretty stoic eyes that just look dead or boring - I rely on inflections and tones in the voice to help me judge character in people - thus why a lot of people with pretty eyes don't interest me, and why people with pretty voices make me paranoid =D
Xinpheld
Bird Man of Alka-Seltzer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:24 pm
Post subject:

Dudde wrote:
Quote:
totally agree, especially since 90% of what comes out of most people's mouths (including my own) is crap. Eyes speak volumes,

I dunno guys, a lot of people can also have pretty stoic eyes that just look dead or boring

If the eyes are dead and boring, chances are so is the person. A lack of spark is as telling as anything else.
seelie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:33 am
Post subject:

I agree. When a person is talking about a subject they are really passionate about, their eyes will light up, they become more animated. You can't fake that true emotion. If I look at someone and their eyes are blank, I'm done. I got nothin' else to say. I always can tell when a person is truely happy because their smile will reach thier eyes and I know that mine are the same way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fantasy Freaks Forum Forum Index -> Hot Hot Hot All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: