The time now is Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:44 am
View unanswered posts
Way of Kings Reread / Words of Radiance

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rhodric
Lord of the Morning

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 6:44 pm
Post subject: Way of Kings Reread / Words of Radiance

I'm just using this post as a way to vent all the thoughts that are flying around my head without spoiling for other people.

Thru WoK ch. 8.

Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

Excalibur

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:08 pm
Post subject:

ohhh maaaaaaaaaan. I absolutely loved the books. talk about epic to the max. even though they were massive books they were easy reads for me and flew through them. kaladin my new favorite character of all time! cant wait for book 3. stop all this other writing novellas bs and get to the meat and potatoes.
Rhodric
Lord of the Morning

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:32 pm
Post subject:

I meant to make this a running diatribe as I was reading but then FFF died for three weeks. He's supposed to start as soon as he's done with rith. 2. If I had to pick a favorite character I don't know who I'd pick. Shallan got on my nerves as book 2 wore on. Lift is pretty cool. I'd like Kelek if he wasn't crazy/evil. Not that we've seen him on screen since the prelude, but all the rest seem to be suffering similar transformations.
Megaret

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:36 pm
Post subject:

I just finished this one even though I didn't want to get involved in another long unfinished series but I LOVE IT. The good news is I read that this 10 booker is really sort of going to be split 5 and 5, like the story with these characters will wrap up in five books and then the last five will be different.

Rock is the best character btw
Excalibur

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:58 pm
Post subject:

haaallllaajehuaaahuhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! somebody finally broke the silence in here. I was over here literally sweating bullets and loosening up my tie and the whole shebang! I gotta say I loved the book too. If I was an actor and got to name my kids after superheros I would name my boy Kaladin. But, alas, that would be very embarrassing and sweetcheeks and I just don't have the social swag to pull that off without feeling like a weirdo. Im glad he gets his books out there to the masses and even though he works on other books at the same time he still doesn't take too long to come out with other books and I don't mind reading any of his books. I haven't gotten into his YA stuff though but steel heart sounds interesting. I think I will pass on Alcatraz. might be good to read to the kiddos. Thinking about reading The Warded Man. Anyone read those. They are a popular series and seems to be generally good reviews I have read towards them. Reading Sixty One Nails right now and its pretty good. About halfway through and its starting to pick up.
Megaret

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:01 pm
Post subject:

I liked Mistborn well enough to recommend it to others and I have Elantris on my TBR list because someone else told me it was pretty good too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fantasy Freaks Forum Forum Index -> Bookish All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: