The time now is Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:13 pm
View unanswered posts
Newbie introduction, writer and reader of fantasy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fantasy Freaks Forum Forum Index -> First Things First
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DanesDarkLand

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:25 pm
Post subject: Newbie introduction, writer and reader of fantasy

What's the meaning behind your handle? Dane is a shortened version and my favored version of my name, but unfortunately I grew up and stopped using it. Darkland was the original title of my book. I grew up and researched my material, and changed a lot of the information of my book.

Who's your favorite author? Favorite books? Eddings - Redemption of Althalaus

What TV shows do you never miss? Used to be Star Trek, any series but time is definitely passed me by and TV is a not so common occurrence now.

What do you do when you aren't reading fantasy books? Writing them, working on a video game idea, or just trying to learn as much as I can about anything.

Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla

Do you type with all fingers on the keyboard? 60 plus words a minute and growing. Two years plus of high school typing class.

What is under your bed? My wife's crap. I do not get storage space under there. I do have a notebook available for dream ideas close to my bed.

If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? Rocky terrain near the coast, mostly for the materials to build my castle (dream)

What's your favorite food (if you have any good recipes, share them in the Yummy in my Tummy forum!)? Pork Ribs.

Do you have any children? Just two cats.

What do you want to be when you grow up? all grown up now. What did I want to be? I was pretty intelligent in school and school was easy, so with no struggle, I had no dream to pursue. Now, I write. Why? Because I absolutely love it.

If you had $1000 and had to spend it all friviously on yourself, what would you buy? New laptop to write with, software for writing, and a week off work to write.

What's your favorite color? rust

What book should we all read? Dragonrider of Pern series, and The Redemption of Althalus(don't remember if its spelled Althalus or Althalaus) Read it so much the pages fell out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fantasy Freaks Forum Forum Index -> First Things First All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: