The time now is Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:47 am
View unanswered posts
Sangria, as promised
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fantasy Freaks Forum Forum Index -> Yummy in my Tummy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
seelie

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:05 am
Post subject:

pretty much anytme you make a marinade it is with vinegar, water, oil and the seasoning you want. As long as it is used correctly, you shouldn't have scuffles with it. Besides, it works really well at taking the sting out of a sunburn........
Dudde
The Monster at the end of this Post

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:46 pm
Post subject:

True, but I don't sunburn, so that's not helpful in ending the war. I've always used a little red wine vinegar for my marinades, it comes out well, and I like it way more than balsamic!

but then, I also mix jalapeno or habanero seeds with my marinades...so....
seelie

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:08 pm
Post subject:

That is WAY too much heat for me....... I think I may hearburn just from reading it.

Last night we made sweetcorn cake and rice with cheese sauce & salsa. Watched mt boys beat the pants off of the Caps and have a delightful Leinenkugel Sunset Wheat.
seelie

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 2:11 pm
Post subject:

Alright...... so I made the sweet potatoe lasagna last night. Holy HOT DAMN!!!!! It was fantabulous.... yes, that is better than fabulous and fantastic....... it practically melted in our mouths and was just theright amout of sweet. Went incredibly well with the boneless pork ribs lightly seasoned and cooked on the grill that we had! Definitely a recipe for the "keeper box"
Dudde
The Monster at the end of this Post

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:31 am
Post subject:

Nice. I'm starting to trust your judgment on food, you use the same expressions I do! Only I use that one when my knuckles hit the oven element at the top, they do that a lot.

hmmmmmm this recipe sounds interesting, I'm actually moving out of this house into my own apartment in the next day or so here, and I won't have internet, I think I might get into the habit of cooking again.

YES
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fantasy Freaks Forum Forum Index -> Yummy in my Tummy All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: