The time now is Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:08 pm
View unanswered posts
Star Wars Teaser

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fantasy Freaks Forum Forum Index -> Moving Pictures
View previous topic :: View next topic  
K.S. Crooks

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:00 pm
Post subject: Star Wars Teaser

It's an early teaser so it lacks anything substantial regarding the plot. It was nice to see the Millennium Falcon and I wonder how much of R2D2, C-3PO and Chewbacca will be in the new trilogy. They are very tight-lipped about the amount Luke, Leia and Han will be involved. what I am also interested in is if we will see the ghosts of Obi-wan, Yoda or Anakin.

In the comics Luke had tried to learn the Dark Side of the force to unite the powers. I wonder if they will follow that angle?
Excalibur

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:47 pm
Post subject:

I know theres a lot of star wars books out there and I tried to google words to see if the movie was going to be based off any books but it looks like theres not. I don know about the comics either. I have not read any star wars books but have seen all the movies and played some star wars video games. I was kinda curious to see what I could find out online regarding the plot but I didn't find anything. Maybe these movies will have fresh stories along with them where the plot remains a mystery. maybe that's the purpose so no one can predetermine what it will be about and its fresh.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fantasy Freaks Forum Forum Index -> Moving Pictures All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: