Cold Days by Jim Butcher - SPOILER Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alle
The First Evil

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:25 pm
Post subject:

julie wrote:

Alle, do you think Morgana is Mab? Since the Fae Queens all end up looking like their Mantle, could her appearance have changed?

Could be Julieeeeee...there were some folk speculating on that on the JB forum, but most people think Morgana was one of the prisoners in the ice at Arctic Tor. One thing I do know: I am crap at speculating! lol I don't have a clue as to who Mac really is either, lol.

I should post a quote from JB regarding the next book, which is called 'Skin Game'. The Nickeheads will indeed b present (or at least Nic) and there is at least one skin changer. It sounds fun...I will post what Jim had to say when I get the time.

So glad you liked the book!
Big Bubba
Slayer of Unreads

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:40 pm
Post subject:

Wang? Why would I comment on that. *innocent*

I'm actually in a sort of re-read of this series. I was supposed to read the second Dagger and Coin book on Carrie's Kindle on a plane ride, but it had been archived so I had to settle for something else. That else turned out to be Grave Peril, which I guess is where C gave up on Harry D. I'm now making my way towards the end and having a jolly old time. I barely remembered a single thing, so it's more like reading the book for the first time. I was shocked by Harry seeing Murphy with a holy sword in her hand when using his Sight. I had no recollection it was so clearly spelled out that she will eventually pick up one of those swords.

I don't know what to do next. Another DF? Dagger and Coin #2 and #3? The new Abraham/Franck space opera? Starting my Covenant re-read?

I need to retire!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fantasy Freaks Forum Forum Index -> Bookish All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: