The time now is Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:50 pm
View unanswered posts
Anyone watching Grimm?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fantasy Freaks Forum Forum Index -> Moving Pictures
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jade
Seven of Jade

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:02 am
Post subject: Anyone watching Grimm?

This is one of those shows that I kind of wanted to be really good, and it's not quite there, but it's still fairly enjoyable. It's definitely no replacement for shows like Buffy and Angel, but I'm sticking with it. (When it comes right down to it, Buffy season 1 really wasn't all that great either)

I feel like they're building toward a big season finale, so the last couple episodes have really picked up with big picture type stuff, and I think it shows a bit more promise...

Jade

Caleyna
Queen of Silliness

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:33 pm
Post subject:

Me! Nothing brilliant, but I like it. Monroe is my fave.
Alle
The First Evil

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:43 pm
Post subject:

I wanted to like it too, but it lacks. I end up watching Fringe and forgetting all about Grimm. Maybe I will catch up with the show online.
Jade
Seven of Jade

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:41 pm
Post subject:

well, that's funny, cause I've always felt exactly the same way about Fringe. I wanted to like it, but I never really got into the big picture storyline - I felt like it kept changing and never really made sense. And there was never quite enough chemistry between the two main characters.

Grimm just wants to be Buffy and Fringe just wants to be X Files... And I guess that makes me an old fogey who misses the 90s. o_O

Jade

Alle
The First Evil

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:22 pm
Post subject:

Jade: I feel as you do about Fringe actually; I have never bought the relationship between Peter and Olivia for instance. but on the whole even with its flaws, it is a much more intriguing show for me to watch than Grimm.
Caleyna
Queen of Silliness

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:41 pm
Post subject:

My Friday nights are great these days. Except I have to record them all. I watch Fringe at the first possible moment Friday night, watch Grimm Saturday night and watch in Plain Sight Sunday night, and The Finder whenever I next get an hour to watch TV.
Jade
Seven of Jade

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:04 pm
Post subject:

*lol* Yeah, lately almost all my recording seems to happen Friday. In Plain Sight, Grimm, and I also record Nikita and Supernatural. I've watched some of The Finder on Hulu, and I kind of like it, but I haven't really decided if I'm into it yet.

I thought Friday night was supposed to be the timeslot of death or something? Or is that _why_ all the shows I like are on then, because I hate everything mainstream?

Jade

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fantasy Freaks Forum Forum Index -> Moving Pictures All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: