The time now is Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:49 pm
View unanswered posts
For TKB

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fantasy Freaks Forum Forum Index -> Moving Pictures
View previous topic :: View next topic  
julie
Wicked Wisdom

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:30 pm
Post subject: For TKB

I posted this in the spoiler thread and then it occurred to me that you probably wouldn't be clicking there again. Heh.

TKB - I am so sorry! Most of us are so used to discussing this series that we forget that there are people watching the show who haven't read all the books.

I have requested an edit to the title of this post to reflect that the spoilers are through the end of the book. Not sure how long it will take, as two of the moderators have small children and the third is in a way different time zone and probably still at work.

I would suggest, as sucky as this sounds, that you are probably better off avoiding reading anything about this series that says Spoiler on it - and be careful with posts that don't - until you finish the currently published books. Even when we try to stick to a particular frame of chapter/book/ or episode, sometimes we lose track of exactly when something happened. I've read the first three books at least twice - possibly three times and am on my third or fourth re-read of them. It's easy to lose track of what happened in what book - particularly since many of us started reading them over a decade ago.

I always stay away from spoiler threads, even with chapter delineations, until I finish something new, because sometimes people say things that they don't even think are spoilers and they really are for people who are paying attention.

I hope you finish the books and join our discussions - or even post your own thread with your own theories! It's always fun to see the viewpoints of someone new to an old favorite.
Patrick
Sleepless Sonneteer

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:18 pm
Post subject:

You forgot the moderator who's crushed beneath the weight of final exams. :P

On a mountain of skulls in a castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood. What was will be, what is will be no more. Now is the season of evil!
Jade
Seven of Jade

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:43 am
Post subject:

*snort* clearly that's not keeping you off the internet.

*snicker* As if....

*still laughing*
Jade

Xinpheld
Bird Man of Alka-Seltzer

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:35 am
Post subject:

I guess it's hard to keep a reign on the future when you're talking about a show that's created from already published work. Especially with something as complicated as Westeros. Everything affects everything else. Apologies again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ThrillKillBill

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:26 am
Post subject:

no worries, just trying to keep some air of mystery, at-least until I can purchase the series to read.

Ya born alone
Ya die alone
And still we live on
Yesterday is a memory
Tomorrow is a vision
But today
it's a b*tch
Yesterday is a memory
Tomorrow is a vision
But today
it's a b*tch
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fantasy Freaks Forum Forum Index -> Moving Pictures All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: