The time now is Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:39 pm
View unanswered posts
Don't you wish you could be........

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fantasy Freaks Forum Forum Index -> The Games We Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ThrillKillBill

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:07 pm
Post subject: Don't you wish you could be........

Don't you wish you could be a noob like me?

Now, allow me to explain that. Earlier today I entered into Killing Floor normal server on wave 5/7. I joined as level 6 pyro for the armor and the mac 10 to sell and i focused on headshots with pistol only. When the round ended I switched to level 3 berzerker, sold mac 10 and bought sword. Wave 6/7 have the entire team dying fast except for myself and a player called Blooddemon or something.

Blooddemon had glitched himself onto a set of shelves to stay safe and basically let the team die without helping but since i think thats cheesy I was actually trying to keep my mates alive but they were overwhelmed and shortly after that so was I.

The glitcher won ofcourse and wave 7/7 started I had retrieved my sword and bought armor but nothing else. Blooddemon stated over mic "uNkNowN is a noob, he's using sword." , well 2 FPs spawned on top of team while I was retrieving my sword and by the time I got back they were all dead. But the game wasn't happy with me facing 2 FPs and entire wave solo...... of no, they spawned 2 more FPs...... lot story short I had to run around seeking nades in ammo boxes to deal with 4 FPs while sword slashing every other mob I encountered..... it took nearly 20 minutes of solid non-stop solo action before I won the wave earning myself 6K in cash that round. (for those that don't play the game, a FP is a fist pounder...... it's a sorta boss mob, strongest in the game except for the main boss..... they can kill you in as few as 2 hits)

Now this is me as a noob....... makes you wonder what a beast I'll be when I actually learn the game and so I ask again....... don't you wish you could be a noob like me? LmAo!!!!!!!!

Ya born alone
Ya die alone
And still we live on
Yesterday is a memory
Tomorrow is a vision
But today
it's a b*tch
Yesterday is a memory
Tomorrow is a vision
But today
it's a b*tch
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fantasy Freaks Forum Forum Index -> The Games We Play All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: