The time now is Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:42 pm
View unanswered posts
Something divertingly awesome.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fantasy Freaks Forum Forum Index -> Moving Pictures
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DragonQueen
Defying time with hair dye

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:29 am
Post subject: Something divertingly awesome.

Princess Bride duel with lightsabers!!!!! http://screenrant.com/princess-bride-star-wars-duel-kofi-91104/
Jade
Seven of Jade

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:41 am
Post subject:

cute, but I think I prefer the original.... classic!

Jade

ThrillKillBill

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:05 pm
Post subject:

very funny.

When I was in highschool.... my drama class were performing movies scenes and my best friend and I chose this one. we started with the helping hand up the cliff and did the conversation. we ended the scene with the first sword strike. I was Wesley (Dread Pirate Roberts)

Anyway, long story short. He forgot his line "you seem a descent fellow, i'd hate to kill you" I was waiting for my cue to reply my line and then we would strike and freeze. Well since he forgot he though I forgot and he struck...tip of sword pierced my chin right about where kids get the lebrei piercing now and my head jerked back. Now I saw the strike coming and attempted to deflect it and I did so about the same second he hit my chin (good thing, else I might not be here .... we were using real swords from my uncles collection)

We froze...... scene ended..... audience gasps...... blood starts fountaining out of my chin....... audience starts screaming..... I calmly walked to office and asked to borrow the school med kit while my hand was holding the wound close.......... office lady said kids are not allowed to play with medical supplies, that they were for emergencies...... I released my hand and blood shot over her desk and face......... I got the medical help then but the secretary never liked me after that.

Another time i'll tell you the story where I split my best friends head open with a chair and the offices again refused to allow access to medical supplies until Bobby shook his head sending blood drops in every direction of the office.......... awwwweee good times.

Ya born alone
Ya die alone
And still we live on
Yesterday is a memory
Tomorrow is a vision
But today
it's a b*tch
Yesterday is a memory
Tomorrow is a vision
But today
it's a b*tch
Jade
Seven of Jade

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:59 pm
Post subject:

You were using real swords????

*lol* sounds hilarious, although perhaps not terribly wise! If it left a scar, I guess it's a good story to tell the ladies ;-)

Faking a spurting bloody wound at the end of a drama scene would be a hilarious prank to play on an audience one day - if you could fake it well enough to be convincing!

Jade

ThrillKillBill

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:18 pm
Post subject:

well..... the swords had blunted edges so we wouldn't cut each other since we were planning just the one swipe and freeze...... never considered the points though LoL.

I don't really have a scar I tend to heal well... good thing as I have hurt myself so many ways.......

In the 10 years I lived in Oregon and I was hit by 9 vehicles. The first one was the only serious one breaking my leg at lunchtime on Halloween day my Freshman year in High school...... My doctor was Commander Riker (this was BEFORE they pumped me full of morphine). Several of the others were skateboarding mishaps. The last time I was hit was late at night.....I was wearing all black outfit walking home down darkened streets...... well while crossing a crosswalk I watched this lady stop at the stop sign so I assumed she saw me. Then she started going, hit me and i'm spread eagle on the hood...... her little daughter started screaming something to the effect "MOMMY....YOU HIT A MAN! A MAN'S ON THE CAR!" well she stopped and felt horrible but since she had just started going I wasn't hurt (plus her poor kid was terrified) so I said no worries and went on home.

Ya born alone
Ya die alone
And still we live on
Yesterday is a memory
Tomorrow is a vision
But today
it's a b*tch
Yesterday is a memory
Tomorrow is a vision
But today
it's a b*tch
Jade
Seven of Jade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:35 pm
Post subject:

Wow. You sound like a walking disaster! I've had my share of injuries, but they're mostly soccer related, or messing around outdoors and falling or something. I was a passenger in a fender-bender once when I was young, but I've never had any other car accidents.

I've had some close calls, though. I fell from a loft/attic trapdoor, backwards headfirst, about 10 feet to a thin carpet floor. Landed on the back of my head. Screamed like hell (I was 8 or 9), but no concussion, no broken bones, nothing serious. I'm still not really sure how I survived that one intact.

I've had a lot of sprains and a sort of broken pinky finger joint once, but I've never broken a bone (*knock on wood*). I drank lots of milk when I was a kid *g*

Bill, I'd hate to be your insurance carrier! ;-)

Jade

connor
the thief catcher

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:32 pm
Post subject:

TKB I know im bringing up a 14 day old conversation here, but i just want to say, you skateboard/ed!? Pretty cool, could you do any tricks?
ThrillKillBill

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:33 pm
Post subject:

My most consistent trick was the ollie to faceplant >.<

Actually I was mostly into street skating.... grind and transfers. Never took the time to really perfect any cool tricks, didn't care for vert but pools were cool at times.

Ya born alone
Ya die alone
And still we live on
Yesterday is a memory
Tomorrow is a vision
But today
it's a b*tch
Yesterday is a memory
Tomorrow is a vision
But today
it's a b*tch
connor
the thief catcher

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:32 pm
Post subject:

Yeah, i only ever street skate; good to know theres a fellow skateboarder here hehe.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fantasy Freaks Forum Forum Index -> Moving Pictures All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: