The time now is Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:32 pm
View unanswered posts
Perception of Evil

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fantasy Freaks Forum Forum Index -> Advertise Here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Budo von Stahl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:48 pm
Post subject: Perception of Evil

Hello, everyone! My new book, Perception of Evil, is out on the Kindle and supported platforms. A fantasy of the sword and sorcery variety, it is the lead-off volume of a series, introducing a new mythos and the rich world it pertains to. Unique tone, lovable characters, and memorable lines make for a good read, one I hope you enjoy! I welcome all comments and lively discussion. Thank you and here's to a great new friendship!
Budo von Stahl

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:52 pm
Post subject: Updated

Hail, friends! A few formatting errors have been pointed out to me and have been corrected. The new version is up and live. Thanks to all who let me know.
Budo von Stahl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:12 am
Post subject: Teasers and peeks

Hello again, everyone! In addition to the free 40 page sample from kindle, I have also posted some teasers and sneak peeks from this and subsequent volumes on my facebook fan page. You are invited to check them out at www.facebook.com/pages/Budo-von-Stahl/132083946835754?v=wall and join in or start a discussion! I also have a thread titled Fans of our Fans for fellow authors to let us know where to find their work. Come on over and enjoy!
Budo von Stahl

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:47 pm
Post subject: Sale priced through Christmas

Hello friends and fans! Now that Amazon is making it possible to gift ebooks, I thought I would do my part to spread the gift of reading this season. I have priced Perception at $2.99 for the holidays, so check it out and see if it might make a good gift for the reader on your list!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fantasy Freaks Forum Forum Index -> Advertise Here All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: