The time now is Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:43 am
View unanswered posts
The Quest for R2-D2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fantasy Freaks Forum Forum Index -> The Games We Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Caleyna
Queen of Silliness

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:32 am
Post subject: The Quest for R2-D2

Would someone please make me a walk-through guide for this game? Ha! My four year old is obsessed with Star Wars ever since we found the easter egg Star Wars characters in his Indiana Jones Lego game. We've been playing the online version of Quest for R2-D2, but it is really, really slow going. He doesn't quite get the whole jumping over lasors things.

Do any of you play this game? On the first level there is a set of red laser fence things that move back and forth. There is a bridge component on the other side. How do you turn that bridge on? Anyone? Please? Save my sanity!
LunaRaven

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:48 am
Post subject:

I just started playing it now, so I'll get back to you shortly on the bridge conundrum.
LunaRaven

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:15 am
Post subject:

I think I've come to the point where you are. It's mission two, where you have to jump over the moving lazer cable-things right? When you get to the seemingly broken bridge, stand on the glowing platform next to the bridge until it tunrs green. This may not work if you haven't defeated all the droids in the area. After the platform turns green there should be a transparent orange light bridge for your Anakin or Ventress to walk over.
Caleyna
Queen of Silliness

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:13 pm
Post subject:

Thanks for playing and letting me know! After I posted that I discovered that the version we were playing (on StarWars.com) is not the same as the version on lego.com. We were playing the Starwars one, but have since been playing the legos one. I don't really have a clue what we are supposed to do and I refuse to play it. Erik has completed a couple of levels himself.

He really wants me to run the arrow keys while he does the jumping and shooting and I can't stand that. We had a long, long talk today about how our brains aren't connected so that doesn't work. I even tried to illustrate by having him try to read my mind, but he didn't get it. Kids are silly.

Thanks for your help! You can come here and play with Erik. I'll pay you.
LunaRaven

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:20 am
Post subject:

Caleyna wrote:
Thanks for playing and letting me know! After I posted that I discovered that the version we were playing (on StarWars.com) is not the same as the version on lego.com. We were playing the Starwars one, but have since been playing the legos one. I don't really have a clue what we are supposed to do and I refuse to play it. Erik has completed a couple of levels himself.

He really wants me to run the arrow keys while he does the jumping and shooting and I can't stand that. We had a long, long talk today about how our brains aren't connected so that doesn't work. I even tried to illustrate by having him try to read my mind, but he didn't get it. Kids are silly.

Thanks for your help! You can come here and play with Erik. I'll pay you.

How old is your chick? I must say, if I didn't work today I would have been playing that silly little game all day(whoever thought to combine Starwars and legos was a genius. I love the PS2 games). I took me a while to figure out how to get platinum bricks. I think i'm on mission six and I too have the tendency to hit all arrow keys and fight/jump keys at once. Though I find that your lego Anakin(I don't know about Ventress as I haven't played her yet) is pretty adept at killing droids just by deflecting their laser blast with his lightsabre. Still, continuosly hitting the 'z' and 'x' keys are my favorite strategies.
Caleyna
Queen of Silliness

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:42 am
Post subject:

He's four, so not exactly adapt at logic and reason. He has the Lego Indiana Jones game and totally loves it. It had Star Wars easter eggs hidden in it (if you found five SW characters you could play as Hans Solo) so now he's obsessed with "finding Princess Ella's crown." which makes no sense at all, but he can't say Leia and he thinks if he finds her crown she'll be a queen.

I want to get Lego Harry Potter! The Indiana Jones game is pretty fun (if you aren't playing with a four year old) so I can imagine the HP game would be even more fun.
ThrillKillBill

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:20 am
Post subject:

I never could get into the Legos Star Wars but I really enjoyed Lego Indiana Jones and Lego Batman....... Some day I'll pick up Lego Harry Potter the first 4 years and give it a go.

Ya born alone
Ya die alone
And still we live on
Yesterday is a memory
Tomorrow is a vision
But today
it's a b*tch
Yesterday is a memory
Tomorrow is a vision
But today
it's a b*tch
LunaRaven

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:17 am
Post subject:

Lego Harry Potter is SPIFFTASTIC. The only thing that's more fun than using a lightsabre to explode enemy legos is using magic.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fantasy Freaks Forum Forum Index -> The Games We Play All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: