The time now is Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:48 am
View unanswered posts
Patrick M Hayes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fantasy Freaks Forum Forum Index -> The Black Tower
View previous topic :: View next topic  
julie
Wicked Wisdom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:12 pm
Post subject:

*LMAO*

*deep cleansing breath*

*clears throat*

You may go now.

*dramatic pause while observing astonished expressions*

If you wish to. Men usually do, at this point if not sooner. Many women do, too. But if you still love one another enough to go on, then embrace.
Alle
The First Evil

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:47 pm
Post subject:

*lmao* and the really weird part begins
Rhodric
Lord of the Morning

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:09 pm
Post subject:

*crashes into Pat - clutches him to my bosom - tears stream down cheeks - pokes self in eye for additional dramatic effect*

FORGIVE ME PATRICK! FORGIVE ME BROTHER *CLUTCH SQUEEZE GRASP*

Alle
The First Evil

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:27 pm
Post subject:

Alle wrote:
*lmao* and the really weird part begins

And I wasn't referring to the embracing and crying part, just so you know.
Patrick
Sleepless Sonneteer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:06 pm
Post subject:

MAN I'M SORRY!! *clings and weeps* I will not leave! Forgive me!

On a mountain of skulls in a castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood. What was will be, what is will be no more. Now is the season of evil!
julie
Wicked Wisdom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:28 am
Post subject:

You will know anger at one another again, you will speak harsh words, but you will always remember taht you have already struck him. And for no better reason than you were told to. Let those blows pass for all you might wish to give. You have toh toward one another, toh you cannot repay and will not try to, for every man is always in his first-brother's debt. You will be born again.

DunDunDun

Rho, there is getting ready to be some wacky saidar flying around - keep that light forsaken power sword sheathed.

*takes some pre-woven, inverted complex tapestry of Earth and Spirit and aminiotic fluid and wraps the two hugging men up tight in it, cocooned in the fake womb, and wound up in hallucinogenic shroom fog* *goes off to the sweat tent to relax while they spend some time hanging out like Cygnus in the Rush's Hemisphere's Void*

I'll let them describe what they're experiencing under the influence of freaky saidar. I'll be back before it wears off completely.
Rhodric
Lord of the Morning

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:51 am
Post subject:

He did not think of himself as he, he did not think at all, but he was aware. Of sound. A liquid swishing all around. Muted gurgles and rumbles. And a rhythmic thudding. That above all. Thu-thud. Thu-thud. He did not know contentment, but he was content. Thu[thud.
Time. He did not know time, yet Ages past. There was a sound within him, a sound that []was[/i] him. Thu-thud. The same souond, the same rhythm as the other. Thu-thud. And from another place, nearer. Thu-thud. Another. Thu-thud. The same sound, the same beat, as his own. Not another. They were the same; they were one. Thu-thud.
Forever went by to that pulse, all the time that had ever been. he touched the other that was himself. He could feel. Thu-thud. He moved, he and the other that was himself, writhing against each other, limbs entangling, rolling away but always coming back to each other. Thu-thud. there was light sometimes, in the darkness; dim beyond seeing, but bright to one who never known anything but darkness. Thu-thud. He opened his eyes, stared into the eyes of the other that was himself, and closed his again, content. Thu-thud.
Change, sudden, shocking to one who had never known any change. Pressure. Thu-thud-thu-thud. That comforting beat was faster. Convulsive pressure. Gain. Again. Getting stronger. Thu-thud-thu-thud! Thu-thud-thu-thud!
Suddenly, the other that was himself--was gone. He was alone. He did not know fear, but he was afraid, and alone. Thu-thud-thu-thud!. Pressure! Greater than anything before! Squeezing him, crushing him. If he had known how to scream, if he had known what a scream was, he would have shrieked.
And then light, blinding, full of swirling patterns. He had weight; he had never felt weight before. A cutting pain at his middle. Something tickled his foot. Something tickled his back. At first he did not realize that wailing sound was coming from him. He kicked feebly, waved limbs that did not know how to move. He was lifted, laid on something soft but firmer than anything he had felt before, except for recollections of the other than was himself, the other that was gone. Thu-thud. Thu-Thud. The sound. The same sound, the same beat. Loneliness reighed, unrecognized, but there was contentment, too.

Memory returned, yes Julie. Julie slicked with sweat and wrung out despite her attempt to avoid duty by running off to the sweat tents. He was Rhodric. Yes Rhodric Lord of the Black Tower, but there was something else to him now...besides the insanity and raving...something like the Warder Bond, but way more freaky. He turned his head to see his other self, laying on Julie's other breast. Hair matted, belly glistening. Patrick. Laying there like a great dark Buddha from the cheese afterlife. *Smiling with joy, thumbing earlobe and humming, they clutched each other and hung on like they were each an authentic Philly Cheesesteak, never intending to let go..intending to devour each other with the intensity of a thousand Ilyena noooos*

DragonQueen
Defying time with hair dye

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:23 am
Post subject:

OMG I can never eat a cheesesteak again.
Rhodric
Lord of the Morning

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:30 am
Post subject:

*lmao* Will we always be in your thoughts? *bats eyelashes*
Patrick
Sleepless Sonneteer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:59 pm
Post subject:

He did not think of himself as he, he did not think at all, but he was aware. Of sound. A liquid swishing all around. Muted gurgles and rumbles. And a rhythmic thudding. That above all. Thu-thud. Thu-thud. He did not know contentment, but he was content. Thu-thud.

Time. He did not know time, yet Ages past. There was a sound within him, a sound that
was him. Thu-thud. The same sound, the same rhythm as the other. Thu-thud. And from another place, nearer. Thu-thud. Another. Thu-thud. The same sound, the same beat, as his own. Not another. They were the same; they were one. Thu-thud.

Forever went by to that pulse, all the time that had ever been. he touched the other that was himself. He could feel. Thu-thud. He moved, he and the other that was himself, writhing against each other, limbs entangling, rolling away but always coming back to each other. Thu-thud. there was light sometimes, in the darkness; dim beyond seeing, but bright to one who never known anything but darkness. Thu-thud. He opened his eyes, stared into the eyes of the other that was himself, and closed his again, content. Thu-thud.

Change, sudden, shocking to one who had never known any change. Pressure. Thu-thud-thu-thud. That comforting beat was faster. Convulsive pressure. Gain. Again. Getting stronger. Thu-thud-thu-thud! Thu-thud-thu-thud!

Suddenly, the other that was himself--was gone. He was alone. He did not know fear, but he was afraid, and alone. Thu-thud-thu-thud!. Pressure! Greater than anything before! Squeezing him, crushing him. If he had known how to scream, if he had known what a scream was, he would have shrieked.

And then light, blinding, full of swirling patterns. He had weight; he had never felt weight before. A cutting pain at his middle. Something tickled his foot. Something tickled his back. At first he did not realize that wailing sound was coming from him. He kicked feebly, waved limbs that did not know how to move. He was lifted, laid on something soft but firmer than anything he had felt before, except for recollections of the other than was himself, the other that was gone. Thu-thud. Thu-Thud. The sound. The same sound, the same beat. Loneliness reigned, unrecognized, but there was contentment, too....

Memory returned.... He was Paedrag. Yes, Paedrag su Hazadred, son of a minor Cairhienin House known more for the spectacular majesty of its weekly Domani lunch buffet than for power and influence, but there was something else to him now...besides the long-windedness and mad devotion to grades...something like the Warder Bond, but way more cheesy. He turned his head to see his other self, laying on [whatever Julie says...I refuse to antagonize the Wise One!]. Hair matted, belly glistening. Rhodric. Laying there like a rumpled Irish pugilist of some former, manlier age.

Smiling with joy, thinking of teriyaki sauce and bamboo shoots, they clutched each other and hung on, laughing with maniacal glee as if they were conquering a Mongolian barbecue with the ferocity of a hundred mighty Khans, never intending to let go...intending to make the culinary world kneel one day in awe at their radiant glory.

On a mountain of skulls in a castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood. What was will be, what is will be no more. Now is the season of evil!
Kheltan
Silky Smooth Since Seventeen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:01 pm
Post subject:

"Not unlike escaping mother's womb. God! What a memory!"
Extra geek points to whoever gets that reference...

This is almost too weird even for me.

Alle
The First Evil

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:19 pm
Post subject:

Kheltan wrote:
"Not unlike escaping mother's womb. God! What a memory!"
Extra geek points to whoever gets that reference...

This is almost too weird even for me.

Have you people who are surprised at this not read Winter's Heart??? *l*
Patrick
Sleepless Sonneteer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:25 pm
Post subject:

Maybe it's all okay for Elayne and Avi, but when two dudes do it, people suddenly become all stuffy and grossed out.

*sniff*

Heh heh...just kidding, Khel. I just had to take the opportunity to sniff up a storm!

Kheltan
Silky Smooth Since Seventeen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:43 pm
Post subject:

I have not read Winter's Heart. I haven't read any WoT since PoD. At that point I decided it was easier to wait for the series to be finished and do just a single marathon read of the whole thing beginning to end rather than trying to do a recap or re-read every couple years as new books came out.

And Patrick, even with two women it is disturbing.

Alle
The First Evil

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:00 pm
Post subject:

Kheltan wrote:
I have not read Winter's Heart. I haven't read any WoT since PoD. At that point I decided it was easier to wait for the series to be finished and do just a single marathon read of the whole thing beginning to end rather than trying to do a recap or re-read every couple years as new books came out.

And Patrick, even with two women it is disturbing.

It is definitely disturbing! *lol* Makes sense to do a marathon when done...you'll have about 2-4 more years to wait. *g*
Rhodric
Lord of the Morning

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:12 pm
Post subject:

I didn't find it disturbing. Though I wish RJ had been more descriptive. I mean...does the carpet match the drapes? That's need to know information.
DragonQueen
Defying time with hair dye

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:48 pm
Post subject:

I've read Winter's Heart a couple of times at least but I don't remember cheesesteaks. I'd be down with that Domani lunch buffet tho.
Alle
The First Evil

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:09 pm
Post subject:

*l* yeah there were no cheesesteaks in WH. *lol*
julie
Wicked Wisdom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:21 pm
Post subject:

Julie slicked with sweat and wrung out despite her attempt to avoid duty by running off to the sweat tents.

Hey! I SAID I'd be back before it was all unravelled and you were aware, and i WAS. How do you think I got so sweaty? The sweat tent - duh.

*towels off a bit*

Ewww. *puts towels over sweaty Pat and Rho* Where is the dang burrito-wrapping nurse when you need her?

Oh yeah *clears throat* This is my son Patrick, and this is my son Rhodric, born on the same day, within the same hour. May they always guard one another, support one another, love one another. *fond chuckle* And now will someone please bring them garments before my new sons freeze to death?

I am, of course, fully clothed already, since I never took any clothing off for this ceremony. *stern glare* But I should probably go change now.

Be good boys. Stay here with nanny Alle and she'll make sure you get some nice cheesesteaks and whatnot.
Rhodric
Lord of the Morning

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:26 pm
Post subject:

WE'VE DONE IT PAT. WE ARE AS ONE, CAIRHIENIN AND AIEL JOINED AS ONE. IT IS TIME. TIME TO WIN TARMON GAI'DON!! MAY THE DRAGON RIDE ONCE AGAIN ON THE WINDS OF TIME!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fantasy Freaks Forum Forum Index -> The Black Tower All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: