The time now is Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:39 am
View unanswered posts
Spirelli ala spekkie (also carabonara) for 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fantasy Freaks Forum Forum Index -> Yummy in my Tummy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rickng08

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:21 pm
Post subject: Spirelli ala spekkie (also carabonara) for 2

Ok this will be with european sizes so youll just have to convert it to spoons etc.

Ill just explain the saus since you all know how to cook pasta.

When your pasta is cooking prepare the following:

take 150grams of diced bacon and fry it (put it in the same thing you make your fried eggs in (sorry dont know the name)) along with 1/2 jalapeno pepper, if you like it hot take a whole jalapeno.

take a bowl:

take one egg and only take the yellow suff, put it in a bowl. you dont need the egg-white.
Grind some pepper and add it to the bowl as well as some salt (i cant give you measurements for those two ingredients b/c its a personal amount i guess)
Put a tablespoon of oregano in the bowl as well.
add 100ml of sourcream.
add 20gram of parmesan (fresh cheese)

stirr it all in the bowl. Now take the water away from the pasta and put the pasta back in the pan, put the gas on low and add the bowl with ingredients and cook it while stirring for a minute or so.
Put the pasta on your plate and add the bacon and jalapeno mix on top of it. Now put some ketchup over it and voila!

Enjoy your meal.
Dudde
The Monster at the end of this Post

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:23 pm
Post subject:

I've been cooking technically for like a long time, and don't know I've heard of this quite... you totally rocked this recipe though! Well until the ketchup...o.0

to be honest, I like habenero, though that might be because I can pick it from a garden, and store-jalapenos are never hot =c
rickng08

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:36 am
Post subject:

Thanks for the compliment but i have to disagree on the ketchup:
i know its one of the most terrible dinner-flavour killing ingredients EVER!!! but believe me if i tell you that the taste of ketchup added to this meal is DEF worth it. Maybe you could add a little concentrated tomato-mash to the ingredients (just a little mind...) ive never done this but it might work
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fantasy Freaks Forum Forum Index -> Yummy in my Tummy All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: